Sunday 15 January 2012

BLOODY MARY (part 2)

"Are you kidding me?You are already drunk...you can hardly walk straight without that hand on my shoulder...the only place else you should go is home!"

Ouch!slap on the face this was ..how to recover he thought.She was not the 'get high with one stupid bogus cocktail,start crying about your ex,get tears wiped and lay all over him with such ease that even he loses the fun of manipulation by the end of it' type. Challenge accepted !Ruminating his prior experiences and considering statistical evidences he contemplated a quick 'damage control' plan.

"You can't leave me like this(innocent eyes) ...your my MAN...you must stay with me till i get sober ..i know this lovely place which stays open all night ..we can sit and chat..I've hardly got to know you yet...c'mmon. it wld b fun!"

According to his calculation,she was the independent and 'on my own' sorts and the only way to get her was to boost that belief of hers.And with his kind of skills..how could the plan fail.

"Ok fine...i must stay...I don't want anybody to rape you ...lol..lets go...drive carefully".

2am
This place was on the highway..pretty secluded from the city.It was lit all-over with star-like lamp-shades hanging from the not so tall roof top.It had the whiff of fresh lilies mixed with wet soil..almost like you would want to eat it up.If you have ever wondered what 'mahaul' is all about..well this place defined it.
He walked almost straight now and was successfully able to pull a chair for the lady to sit.Applause :p

"So tell me...are you like not drunk at all??what did alcohol ever do to you, for you to be so rude??"
"haha....are you jealous ...that it didnt get the better of me "
"Nah...why would i be jealous..if I was ur drink..I'd be offended by now..
in fact i feel sad for you...you don't see what i see...you are still stuck in the lame world the way it is..you need to loosen up to appreciate the beauty of this whole set up right now".

Take 1 cup crappy philosophy,add 2tbsp of humor to it,add a flavor of challenge to taste  and bring it to boil.
"I say let it get the better of you...I wanna see if your already criminal eyes can kill anymore"
Garnish it with cheesy flattering.Serve hot!!

4:30am
The scene had reversed.The buddy inside the pants was happier now.Mission was in the right direction to be accomplished.The hand on her shoulder was more confident this time.

"You know..I've never been out so late....this was fun...you are fun".
"You are nice too...now hop on..I'll drop you home...and hold  tightly ok..we don't want you to fall off in the middle of the road".

Despite the fact that whole set up might seem a little tawdry...they both were actually having fun...and did start liking each other by now.

To be continued...
(Last part coming up)









2 comments:

  1. I love this :

    """Ouch!slap on the face this was ............emplated a quick 'damage control' plan."""

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha loved the 'recipe'! I love your writing style. You should write more often. I am always hungry for good reads!

    ReplyDelete